Insys respects privacy of both, users of the services provided with our partners and people with whom it has business contacts/relationships, respecting the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data; and repealing Directive 95/56/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- Insys, depending on the context of cooperation occurs in the role of:
- ADMINISTRATOR – when decides about purpose of data collecting.
- PROCESSOR – in cooperation with subjects that entrusted us with their personal data for the purpose determined with the administrator of these data.
Formal data of the Company in context of collecting and processing data in accordance with the law and ensuring security of it is:
Insys Video Technologies Ltd. sp. (hereinafter Company) at Towarowa 37 Street, 61-896 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000257974, NIP: 7792286948, REGON: 300334542
- Data protection takes place in accordance with generally applicable law. All data is stored on secured servers and collected using appropriate measures to protect confidentiality, integrity and information security.
- The collected data is used to:
- fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- provide specific services to our users or users of our partners on the basis of binding civil law contracts and for administrative and statistical purposes, resulting from the relevant provisions of applicable laws,
- establish and maintain business relationships.
- Every person/ data subject (if we are administrator) has the opportunity to use his rights including access, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, right to object and the right to complain to the supervisory body.
- We reserve the right to process your data after contract termination or consent withdrawal only to seek possible claims in court or if national or EU or international law regulations oblige us to retain data.
- We do not share personal data with entities other than authorized by relevant agreements or legal provisions. In particular, as an administrator, we have the right to share personal data with authorized entities under applicable law (eg law enforcement).
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com