Place of work: Remote/hybrid (Poznań)
Salary: 6500-9000 PLN net (B2B) or 5500-7500 PLN gross (contract of employment)
About the job
We are a company specialising in OTT solutions (or, in simple terms – we build Netflix-like platforms and other streaming-related products) and we are looking for a content writer to support our marketing team.
You will be helping us bring our products closer to global B2B buyers. But what does that mean? Of course, there will be standard content marketing tasks – such as creating SEO-optimised blog posts or newsletters – but we will also ask you to write for social media and support the sales team throughout every stage of the sales funnel. There might be some more challenging tasks coming as well – like creating a video script or writing for a digital magazine – but don’t worry, we will support you every step of the way. Just keep in mind that we operate internationally – so about 99% of your writing will need to be in English.
What you will be doing:
- Lots of writing, often technical: blog posts, case studies, press releases, and website content
- Supporting the sales team with product-related content (presentations, one-pagers)
- Creating our internal and external newsletters
- Running our social media channels (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Occasionally working together with external design/video production agencies.
What we expect:
- Excellent English
- Good writing skills: we will need you to create easy-to-read content that’s appealing for both technical and business clients and be able to explain complex technological stuff in simple terms
- 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience (ideally in tech companies)
- Willingness to talk to people (you will be chatting with developers and sales A LOT) and learn from them.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with designing simple graphics (we mostly use Canva)
- Experience with creating video content
- Some samples of your writing that we could take a look at.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (or hybrid – we have an office in Poznań)
- Flexible working hours
- A small team that will guide you, support you in your development, and laugh at your weird jokes
- Very chill and supportive company culture (we host company meetings at least once a quarter and they are pretty fun)
- Private healthcare (Luxmed)
- Cafeteria System MyBenefit
- Access to psychological care (as well as legal advisors and career mentors) through the Mindgram platform.
Once you have submitted your application:
- We will review it,
- if we decide that we might be a good match, we will contact you to schedule an interview meeting (usually within 2 weeks),
- we will contact all candidates who met with us to tell them the news.