Remote/ Hybrid Poznań
5 500 PLN net B2B or equivalent on contract of mandate
- processing and handling service desk requests
- cooperation with the second line of support team
- creation and maintenance of documentation and procedures for the 1st line support
- Re-testing of end users requests and search for causes
- monitoring and responding to reviews in application stores (e.g. Google Play)
- working in shifts to accommodate user requests across various time zones.
- English language skills at a level of C1 or higher
- strong computer and application skills
- very well-developed written and oral communication skills, including a conscious use of formal and colloquial forms
- willingness and availability to work in the afternoon and at night
- a good and enthusiastic attitude and teamwork 🙂!
While not required, the following experiences are considered beneficial and may enhance your suitability for this role:
- experience in a similar position
- experience in Jira and Confluence
- technical education in IT areas
- knowledge of other languages (apart from English).
What we offer
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (or hybrid – we have an office in Poznań)
- Flexible working hours
- A small team that will guide you, support you in your development, and laugh at your weird jokes
- Very chill and supportive company culture (we host company meetings at least once a quarter and they are pretty fun)
- Private healthcare (Luxmed)
- Cafeteria System MyBenefit
- Access to psychological care (as well as legal advisors and career mentors) through the Mindgram platform.
Once you have submitted your application
- we will review it,
- if we decide that we might be a good match, we will contact you to schedule an interview meeting (usually within 2 weeks),
- we will contact all candidates who met with us to tell them the news.